Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Why I started a blog, and what you can expect to find here

Why did I decide to start a blog? Too much time on my hands, bored, just into anything trendy, i'm a lame son of a bitch? All of the above could be true, however I think there are some other reasons I wanted to do this. My brain goes a mile a minute, 24/7...365, I talk and think fast, the thoughts and ideas go through my head at NASCAR speeds, non stop. Most of these thoughts usually end up in the preverbal "trash can," in my cranium. So why not share them here on the blog and give people something interesting to read while they are bored at work.
When I was contemplating this blog I did not want to focus on one particular theme, I would like to allow my posts to touch on all different topics, with no restrictions (there will be no political correctness here.) I can assure you that some common threads will be sports, food, music, politics, and TV/movies. There is a playlist on the bottom of the page, I have loaded some of my favorite songs for your listening pleasure, feel free to scroll through them at your leisure. Check back for updates, hopefully you will enjoy what I put out there. Cheers!

2 comments: